In this area we post links to certain websites many of our families have found useful. When visiting these linked sites you will be leaving our website.
While we have found these websites to be helpful resources, we don’t assume responsibility for the accuracy of their content or opinions, nor do we endorse their products and services. Please contact the linked site directly if you have questions regarding its content.
If your child ingests something we encourage you to immediately call the Poison Control Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. The Poison Control Center maintains an up-to-date and comprehensive database to help manage ingestions of medicines or other substances. We are available to help if needed, but the Poison Control Center experts are your primary resource.
www.poison.org is an excellent resource with many materials on poison prevention and an online option to use if you are worried about an ingestion. Calling the 1-800-222-1222 number, however, puts you in touch with a real expert and is preferable in a true emergency.